Facilities management handover
In the construction industry, the transfer of a new build to end users requires training and induction to inform individuals how to operate new systems and familiarise themselves with the new space.
White Hart can provide structured on-demand training which can be accessed offline or online. Training can be delivered on one or all of the following devices: desktop, laptop, tablet or phone, depending on the client’s requirements.
- Can be structured to deliver “fast facts” information to end users or operatives
- Provides a visual example of best practice (accessible to foreign language users)
- Consistent message when the learner needs it
- Can be used as a refresher if the operation is used infrequently
- Structured to cover the ‘need to know’ and ‘good to know’ succinctly, so the learner stays engaged
- Significant added value for client as training can be accessed time and time again at no extra cost
- Can significantly reduce the time/cost spent on ongoing client support post-handover
You may also be interested in mobilisation training for your client.